- MRI unit and R/F room, including delivery and installation
- MRI service, parts and maintenance
Animal Imaging Partners is the Leader in Veterinary MRI
Excellence in MRI is now Affordable
AIP's turnkey fee per scan MRI solution provides veterinary specialists with all of the following:
Animal Imaging Partners is the only veterinary MRI company endorsed by Jack Hanna.
It's good for you and GREAT for our animals.
2013 Animal Imaging Partners 4500 Brookree Road, Suite 300, Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090 1.888.784.4445
AIP will be sponsors & exhibitors at the following events:
Welcome to the AIP Family
Is your pet experiencing any of the following?
- Full or partial paralysis
- Undetermined abdominal pain
- Leg/joint lameness or swelling
- Abnormal nasal discharge or swelling
You may want to ask your
Veterinarian if an MRI would help.
© 2014 Animal Imaging Partners. All Rights Reserved.
Does your pet need an MRI?
to find an AIP MRI site near you.
The following are some recent additions to AIP...
October 16th - 18th
San Diego, California
INDIANA - System Turnover Complete
Congratulations to the great folks at
Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
Applications training is now complete and the system has officially been turned over to them.
Here is a great picture with one of their first patients.
Is it a dog? Is it a cat?
It's a Chimpanzee!!
One of our AIP sites, Animal Emergency & Referral Center, in Ft. Pierce, FL recently scanned a 9 year old male Chimpanzee. Here is a brain image from the case.
Sample Images - Click to enlarge
- Chicago, IL - Premier Veterinary Group
- Indianapolis, IN - Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
- Purcellville, VA - Blue Ridge Veterinary Associates
- El Cajon, CA - Animal Medical Center
- Garden City, IA - WestVet
- Plymouth Meeting, PA - Pennsylvania Specialty & Emergency Associates
ILLINOIS - Applications Training In Progress
Ken Ford has arrived at Premier Veterinary Group in Chicago,
IL. MRI clinical applications training is underway. AIP would
like to welcome the new neurologist at Premier, Dr. Amanda
Full. Best of luck to everyone!
Overview of Seizures in Dogs
SEIZURES IN DOGS