Animal Imaging Partners is the only veterinary MRI company
endorsed by Jack Hanna.
"It's good for you and GREAT for our animals."
© 2016 Animal Imaging Partners. All Rights Reserved.
NeuroWebVet was created to provide veterinarians with rapid online help for neurological cases. They provide written and digital reports that can be easily added to the patient's record. Click here to learn more.
You may want to ask your veterinarian if an MRI would
help your pet.
Ask us about TeleNeurology Services!!
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to advance and expand veterinary medical care through the development of affordable veterinary MRI solutions, the creation of innovative veterinary MRI products and the delivery of excellent veterinary MRI service.
"I really like the NeuroWebVet group. The neurologists are thorough, caring, patient and helpful! Thank you so much for suggesting their service for our neuro cases."
Christy Bell, LVT
Blue Ridge Veterinary Blood Bank
Blue Ridge Veterinary Associates
Animal Imaging Partners
4500 Brookree Road
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Animal Imaging Partners (AIP) is the leader in veterinary MRI. We specialize in MRI of companion animals and work directly with veterinary professionals nationwide to offer this gold standard diagnostic technology. If you are a veterinary professional and feel that your patients would benefit from having onsite access to veterinary specific MRI services please contact us today for all the details. Click here to see who has already joined us.
Animal Imaging Partners is proud to be a sponsor/exhibitor at the following events:
2017 ACVIM Specialty Symposium
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
National Harbor, MD
AIP-Animal Imaging Partners
AIP - Animal Imaging Partners
- Large Field of View and Laser Positioning Technology
- Complete Access to Patient at All Times
- Veterinary Specific Phased Array Multi-Channel Coils
- Rapid Scan Times - Emergency Scans in Minutes
- Diffusion Weighted Imaging & Fat Saturation
- Safe Scanning Environment
- User Friendly - Easy to Learn and Easy to Use
- Protocols can be Customized by User
- Designed Exclusively for Companion Animals
- Affordable & Flexible Acquistion Options
- National Service Team with Remote Support Capabilities
- Does Not Use Cryogens (No Helium)
- No Special Power Requirements
- Revolutionary Fiber Optics System Reduces Noise
- V-Bloc Bed Mitigates Motion Artifact